Who Should Attend
This course will be essential for bunker and shipping industry professionals, as an introduction to the bunker market place, its structure, contractual and dispute resolution practicalities, domestic and international regulations/standards, the refining process and bunker operations.
It will be of special relevance to:
- Bunker Fuel Producers, Refiners and Suppliers
- Bunker & Marine Managers, Traders and Sellers
- Ship Owners, Brokers, Charterers & Operators / Ship Handling Companies
- Bunker / Lubricant / Fuel Oil Traders, Engineers & Operators
- Marine / Cargo / Terminal / Berth / Superintendents, Pilots,Surveyors & Engineers
- Classification Societies
- P&I Club & Hull and Marine Insurers/Surveyors
- Maritime Lawyers and Contract Specialists
- Risk Managers from National Oil Companies and Oil Majors
Maximum Flexibility - Special "Max-Flex" Fee
As the Bunkering 101 (B101) course is held back-to-back with the Managing Air Emissions From Shipping (AES) course, companies may nominate different participants to attend B101 and AES, and benefit from the Special “Max-Flex” Fee per person (minimum requirements of 2 persons from the same company, each attending 1 event).