- The Conference Connection Group of companies (CC) was established in 1994 to provide the full spectrum of services and capabilities for the conceptualization, planning and holding business- to-business events on a turnkey basis.
- In-house capabilities include identifying leading edge topics for global events, research and writing of conference and discussion agendas, speaker and sponsor acquisition, global marketing of events and building brand awareness, planning and execution of logistics items, media relations and on-site management.
- Conference Connection’s mission is to create meaningful products, provide a neutral platform, add value and deliver excellence to delegates, role-players and partners.
- As an industry leader, we embrace events of all sizes in our portfolio, which range from courses and seminars, annual events, international flagship conferences, corporate and managed events and in-house corporate programmes and dedicated in-company training.
- Our commitment to quality and professionalism is evident from our focused project teams; attention to detail at all levels of the organizing process and continuity in the planning cycle.
- We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients and partners by operating in their best interests and providing value at of all times.
- The number, scope and scheduling of our events uphold the principles of this quality statement, with planning cycles and lead times taking into account and avoiding possible overlaps and conflicts in subject matter, target audience and scheduling.