|IrB 2016 Event Summary |
|The 1st Iran Bitumen/Asphalt Forum (IrB 2016), which was held on 29-30 August 2016 at the Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran was a resounding success! This event was the Middle East edition of the Asian Bitumen series (AsB) originating in Singapore since its inception in 2004. Click here for more information about our 10th Asian Bitumen 2015 (AsB 2015); held on 23-24 November 2015 in New Delhi, India.|
IrB 2016 brought over 200 participants including senior management, business development directors, global bitumen managers, operations & technical managers, refinery managers, logistics managers, shipping managers, commercial managers, export managers, trading managers and product managers from 25 countries.
The attendees and speakers engaged in in-depth discussions and dynamic interactive exchange of views during the day and come evening they were treated to a feast at the IrB 2016 Conference Dinner hosted by Jey Oil Refining Company.
|Hear what the delegates have to say about IrB 2016: |
|"1st Iran Bitumen Forum 2016 was a hit. With the producers of bitumen being here itself; it added and delighted our experience. Keep it going!!!!" – Mr Chiraj Madhani, Swastik Tar Industries|
"Great networking conference and valuable information for upcoming development in the region." - Bourbon Arnand, PR Industries
"Brief and useful information regarding Iran’s neighboring countries potential market for Iran bitumen." - Maryam Azhdari, Axxom Chemical
"Met possible exporters of bitumen from Iran. Good opportunity for networking." - Adil Khattak, Attock Refinery Ltd
|Highlights of IrB 2016:|
- Over 200 participants representing bitumen industry leaders from 114 companies in 25 countries attended the 1st Iran Bitumen/Asphalt Forum 2016 (IrB 2016).
- Participating countries at IrB 2016 included Australia, Belgium, East Africa, France, India, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, UAE, UK and Vietnam amongst others.
- 17 presentations were featured on the IrB 2016 agenda based on the theme: Iran in Transformation: Change, Challenge, Opportunity
- A specially designed networking session - Meet and Greet (M&G) was introduced giving every delegate the best opportunity to meet every conference participant! And this session was very well received by majority of the participants.
- Jey Oil Refining Company hosted the IrB 2016 Conference Dinner on 29 August 2016 for all delegates where they wind down the evening with a spread of Iranian cuisines.
- Delegate feedback have indicated that the event has provided a wide spread of topics, high calibre speakers, quality presentations and premium networking opportunities. Most have also suggested that we continue to hold the conference on an annual basis. The delegate response rated the premium networking opportunities and program as their key reasons for attending.
- Excellent market support from Supporting Organisations which included Turkish Asphalt Contractors Association (ASMUD), Iran Mercantile Exchange (IME) and Iranian Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Products Exporters’ Association (OPEX)
- Outstanding industry support from Corporate Sponsors & Exhibitors which included Platinum Sponsor: Fouman Chimie Gostar; Gold Sponsors: Ayegh Isfahan Manufacture and Fara Shimi Rooz Co; Silver Sponsor: Hormozan Oil; and Associate Sponsors: Dejpa Bitumen and Drum Manufacturer Co and Shimi Tejarat e Naghsh Jahan and Exhibitors: ACE Oil Company, Ayegh Isfahan Manufacture, Fara Shimi Rooz Co, Black Gold, Fouman Chimie Gostar, Hormozan Oil Company, Mofid Securities and SEBCO.
- Other supporting organizations and media sponsors at IrB 2016 included Energy World, Platts, Petrosil and Worldoils. These companies provided the conference with a good delegate base of senior executives and synergistic client relationships.
We would like to thank all delegates, speakers, sponsors, partners, media sponsors and guests for making our 1st Iran Bitumen/Asphalt Forum such a great success! We look forward to seeing you at our 8th Middle East Bitumen/Asphalt 2017 (MEB 2017) in Dubai, UAE!
Should you be interested to present a paper, be a sponsor or exhibitor or participant at this conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or Farjam Behrouzi, Zoras Energy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|ORGANISED BY :|
|For enquiries, please contact:|
1st Iran Bitumen/Asphalt Secretariat 2016
135 Middle Road #05-01 Bylands Building
Tel : +65 6338 0064 Fax: +65 6338 4090