This practical 1-day course will provide comprehensive coverage on the entire GLOBAL finished lubricants value chain, covering both technical and commercial aspects of global lubricant basestocks, additives and finished lubricants. Providing an in-depth look at the fundamentals of the global lubricant basestock markets, the course will benefit beginners as well as to intermediate level participants. It will also provide new insights and interesting take-a-ways for experienced industry professionals.
Held during the Middle East Petroleum & Gas Week, 29 April – 4 May 2017
Ms Geeta Agashe
President, Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC, USA
Geeta S. Agashe (President of Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC), is a globally renowned and recognized expert in the entire finished lubricants value chain including lubricant basestocks (paraffinic, naphthenic, aromatic, Gas-To-Liquid, as well as synthetic), lubricant and fuel additives, finished ubricants, waxes (both petroleum and synthetic incl. Gas-To-Liquid), process oils and other specialties. Prior to starting her own consulting firm in 2015, Geeta spent 19+ years heading the Energy Practice of Kline & Company, Inc. She has also worked at KPMG in their Management Consulting Division, PTC International in their Gasoline Division, and Bharat Petroleum in their Lubricants Marketing Division.
She is a reputed speaker and thought leader having presented and chaired at numerous Conference Connection, ICIS, Asian Fuels & Lubes, AFPM, STLE, NLGI, UEIL and other leading industry conferences. Geeta is a sought after leader and quoted in all important industry publications including LubesNGreases, Fuels & Lubes Asia, Infineum Trends, Chemical Reporter, LubesReport and others. In addition to her industry expertise, Geeta brings strong functional skills including Strategy, Supply Chain, Benchmarking, M&A support including duediligence, Market Research, Pricing, and others. Geeta lives in New Jersey, USA.
Course Benefits and what you will Learn:
- Understand Global Lubricants Value Chain.
- Improve your knowledge on the full supply chain of products, grades and manufacturing processes in paraffinic, naphthenic, aromatic, GTL basestocks, brightstocks.
- Evaluate the application of different manufacturing processes: solvent extraction, hydrotreating, and hydroisomerization across the value chain.
- Examine the range of basestock viscosity grades and their applications in target markets for different finished lubricant formulations.
- Assess the global market dynamics of leading lubricant additive suppliers and finished lubricant marketers
Who Should Attend
Lubricant Basestock Refiners
Basestock Buyers & Sellers
Lubricant Blenders & Formulators
Lubricant Additive Companies
Private Equity Partners
“Ms Geeta Agashe is an expert and she covered full information about the market”
- Base Oil and Special Products Sales Coordinator, ADNOC
“Ms Geeta Agashe is very knowledgeable about the industry”
- Chairman & CEO, Maher Petroleum DMCC
“Ms Geeta Agashe is engaging”