Dear Delegates and Partners,
Following the outbreak of CoVid-19 in Singapore, Conference Connection, has put in place the following measures for its calendar of events in 2020:
The company will not be holding any events in China for 2020.
The following events in Singapore have been re‐scheduled as follows:
- The LNG Markets for Asia Conference will now be held from 8‐9 June
- Outsmarting the Oil Markets course will take place on 16‐17 July
All participants and speakers have been advised of the change of dates.
The 28th Annual MPGC and MPGC Week 2020 Events, scheduled in the Kingdom of Bahrain from March 29 to April 2 and other conferences and courses planned in H1 and H2 in all other locations will take place as scheduled. We look forward to welcoming all participants to these events. Please visit www.cconnection.org for details and any further updates.
Conference Connection will adopt guidelines and measures by the relevant government authorities and agencies and in partnership with conference venues, implement the required pre-event and onsite measures for all events.
These include onsite measures as follows:
- Temperature screening
- Surveillance rooms with control measures for anyone found to be at risk
- Disinfection in common areas, key entrances and information counters to be used by participants
- Any additional measures implemented by authorities in each designated venue for events.
In addition, to maintain company operations and ensure smooth execution of our events, a business continuity plan is in place.
We will continue to monitor the situation and comply with other measure and precautions recommended by the relevant authorities.
For questions, queries and any assistance needed, please contact: email@example.com or call +65 6338‐0054.
The Management & Event Teams
February 14 2020