For more than a decade Conference Connection has organised the 2-day Bunker Fuel Blending Course that has been successfully held in various global locations including; Singapore, Rotterdam, Fujairah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain and Kuwait with attendance by traders, refiners, analysts, schedulers and operations personnel. This course is now available in a multi-module fully online version, which you can take over a period of 10 days, at your convenience.
The online course will provide participants with a deeper understanding on:
- How to make a variety of fuel oils economically, precisely tailored for a specific application, meeting ISO 8217
- How to make real VLSFO, the VLSFO number right now circulating around the world is h very low viscosity and very similar to MGO.
- VLSFO pollution and issues to the engine that can cause high risk for ships and workers.
- Using best practice and application of US and International standards to improve your ability to source, supply and use the fuels required now and in the medium term.
Key concepts covered in the online course:
- Blend Component Properties, Specs
- Blending Economics
- Blending Optimization
- Dispute Resolution, Precision, VLSFO
- Alternative Fuels & Green House Gas
A similar format of online course is also available for GASOLINE BLENDING by the same course director. Please visit www.cconnection.org/gdbonline for full details.