The 8th Annual Base Oil and Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM 2019) is organized by Conference Connection in Dubai, UAE from 10-11 April 2019. This event is supported by ENOC. The event continues to build on last year’s success and strong performance – the agenda provided a good spread of topics, high caliber speakers, quality presentations, premium networking opportunities and was a platform for the exchange of ideas, information and discussion for the base oil and lubricant industry.
Who Should Attend
This conference will satisfy the information needs of base oil manufacturers, exporters, importers, additives, manufacturers & suppliers, blenders, lubricants traders/retailers, re-refiners, shipping companies, storage companies, lubricant packaging companies, consultants, marine oil manufacturers and traders, original equipment manufacturers, surveyors, clearing agents and others related to the industry such as:-
* Chairman * Presidents * CEOS * Managing Directors * Executive Directors * General Managers * Vice Presidents * Corporate Planners * Business Development Managers * Business Advisor * Sales & Marketing Managers * Marketing & Procurement Manager * Export Managers * Regional Managers * Products Development Managers * Licensing Managers * Operation Managers * Refinery Managers * Hydroprocessing Technology Managers * Category Managers * Export Directors & Managers * Supply & Distribution Managers * Trade Managers * JV Managers * Finance & Commercial Managers * Superintendent * Senior Electrical Engineer * Senior Process Engineer * Senior Engineer Operational Planning * Planning & Economics Engineer * Senior Planning & Prog Analyst * Principal Consultant * Monitoring Specialist * Additives Managers * Fuels & Lubes Managers * Lube Plant Managers * Process Managers/Technologists * Marketing/Commercial Managers * Projects Directors * Lubricant Supply Chain Managers * Lubricant Technology Manager * Technical Managers * Base Oil Managers * Blending Managers * Lube Retail Managers * Quality Control Managers * Lube Traders & Brokers * Lube Analysts/Consultants * Government Policy Planners * Procurists * Production Forecaster * Senior Chemists
GLOBAL finished lubricants value chain course is targeted for:
Lubricant Basestock Refiners * Basestock Marketers * Basestock Traders * Basestock Buyers & Sellers * Lubricant Blenders & Formulators * Lubricant Marketers * Lubricant Additive Companies * Private Equity Partners, Investment Bankers * Technology Providers
HEAR WHAT DELEGATES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT BLM
"Such networking serendipity"
- Mr Norman Sheppard Leader BAPCO Base Oils, BAPCO
"It covered all critical aspects of lubricants and base oil industry"
- Mr Shailendra Gokhale Managing Partner, Rosefield DAA International Consultancy
"Good opportunity to meet with people from
the lubricants industry"
- Ms Sushmita Dutta Project Manager, Kline Company
"Good event & well organized"
- Mr Deepak Bhatia Commercial Manager, Star Energy Oiltanking
"High quality of presentation materials with
excellent delivery by all speakers in general"
"BLM 2018 provides understanding of the entire value chain"
- Mr Anthony Mwangi Finance Manager, East African Gas Oil Limited
“Great event to understand Middle East base oil and lubricants”
- Mr Denis Varaksin, Director Base Oil and Slack Waxes, DYM Resources GmbH
“Good update of lubricant industry and electric vehicle”
- Mr Mohammed Yunus, Manager, Plants & Operations, ENOC
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
Collaborative Conference – Worldwide Brand Visibility – Exclusive Networking – ONE-2-ONE Meetings
The organisers are inviting endorsement and support for the conference through corporate sponsorships and hosting of various functions. Key sponsorship opportunities include:
- Cash Sponsorships (Platinum, Gold & Silver)
- Hosting of Exclusive Networking Functions (Coffee Breaks, Luncheon, Cocktail & Dinner)
- Highly Visible Conference Documentations, Lanyards & Bags
- Exhibition Opportunities
- Ballroom collaterals
For speaking & sponsorship opportunities, registration, and more information please contact Conference Connection
MPGC 2019 Week Events
26th Middle East Petroleum Insiders Briefing (MPI) → 6 – 7 April 2019
3-Day Course on Production Sharing Contracts (PSC) → 6 – 8 April 2019
27th Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC) → 8 – 9 April 2019
8th Annual Base Oils & Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM) → 10 – 11 April 2019
Middle East Retail & Downstream Conference (MRDC) → 10 – 11 April 2019
13th Middle East Gas Insiders Briefing (MGI) → 10 – 11 April 2019