The 6th Annual Base Oil and Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM 2017) will be organized by Conference Connection in Dubai, UAE from 3-4 May 2017. The event will continue to build on last year’s success and strong performance – the agenda will provide a good spread of topics, high caliber speakers, quality presentations, premium networking opportunities and will act as a platform for the exchange of ideas, information and discussion for the base oil and lubricant industry.
Global Finished Lubricants Value Chain:
This practical 1-day course on 2 May 2017 will provide comprehensive coverage on the entire GLOBAL finished lubricants value chain, covering both technical and commercial aspects of global lubricant basestocks, additives and finished lubricants. Providing an in-depth look at the fundamentals of the global lubricant basestock markets, the course will benefit beginners as well as to intermediate level participants. It will also provide new insights and interesting take-a-ways for experienced industry professionals.
Take Advantage of Joint Attendance Fee & Save US$705
Host & Organiser
Emirates National Oil Company Group (ENOC) is a leading integrated global oil and gas player operating across the energy sector value chain. A wholly owned company of the Government of Dubai, ENOC Group offers a diverse portfolio of
assets servicing thousands of customers across 60 markets. With a workforce of over 9,000 employees, ENOC is deploying its world-class customer service, latest innovations and technologies and best practices towards the UAE’s social and economic development. For further information, please visit: www.enoc.com
Conference Connection provides a global B2B platform for knowledge exchange, business interaction and networking through high profile flagship conferences, executive briefings, courses and professional training. Its industry verticals include oil and gas, maritime, aviation, legal and financial sectors, with leading edge business content and strategies delivered through linkage with commercial, professional and policy groups worldwide.The group has delivered iconic and specialised events for the global oil and gas markets and has organised the Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference annually since 1993.
For full list of its conferences, courses and activities, visit www.cconnection.org or email email@example.com
Conference Agenda Highlights
- Overview of Global and Regional Base Oil and Lubricant Markets up to 2020
- Group III Base Oils – Past, Present, Future
- Outlook for Middle East Lubricant Markets
- Low Viscosity Engine Oils and Its Impact on the Middle East
- Engine Oils – The Vehicle OEM Challenge
- Marine Oils, Shipping Outlook 2017 & Impact of Developments in Environmental Regulations and Engines Design on the Industry
Technical Training and Workshops for BLM 2017:
- Pre Conference Workshop: 02 May 2017:
Global Finished Lubricants Value Chain: A 1-Day Course
By: Ms. Geeta Agashe,President, Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC, USA
Download Pre – Conference Workshop Agenda
- Post Conference Workshop: 04 May 2017:
Changing Base Oil Quality and Its Impact on Formulations
By: Dr. H. Ernest Henderson, President, K & E, Petroleum Consulting LLC, USA
Download Post – Conference Workshop Agenda
Distinguished Panel of Conference Co-Chairmen & Speakers for BLM 2017 Include
Mr Burhan Al Hashemi
Managing Director, ENOC Marketing, Emirates National Oil Company Limited (ENOC) LLC, UAE
Dr Nadim Najim
Senior Consultant, Lubricants & Base Oils, UAE
Mr Mohammed El Sadek
Director – Lubricants Marketing, ENOC Lubricant, ENOC International Sales LLC
Ms Geeta Agashe
President, Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC, USA
Lubricants Marketing in India: What Does it Take to Succeed? (3 May 2017)
Dr H E Henderson
President, K & E Petroleum Consulting, LLC, USA
Opening Address: Overview of Global and Regional Base Oil and Lubricant Markets up to 2020 (3 May 2017)
Ms. Caroline Huot
Global Head – Lubricants
Cockett Marine Oil Group, Singapore
Marine Oils, Shipping Outlook 2017 & Impact of Developments in Environmental Regulations and Engines Design on the Industry
(4 May 2017)
Mr. Rashid Al Ameeri
EPPCO Lubricants, UAE
UAE Lubricants Market Outlook (3 May 2017)
Dr Valentina Serra-Holmes
Marketing and Technology Director Naphthenics, NYNAS AB
An Overview of the European Lubricant Market (3 May 2017)
Course Director for Global Finished Lubricants Value Chain - A 1-Day Course
Ms Geeta Agashe
President, Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC, USA
Geeta S. Agashe (President of Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC), is a globally renowned and recognized expert in the entire finished lubricants value chain including lubricant basestocks (paraffinic, naphthenic, aromatic, Gas-To-Liquid, as well as synthetic), lubricant and fuel additives, finished ubricants, waxes (both petroleum and synthetic incl. Gas-To-Liquid), process oils and other specialties. Prior to starting her own consulting firm in 2015, Geeta spent 19+ years heading the Energy Practice of Kline & Company, Inc. She has also worked at KPMG in their Management Consulting Division, PTC International in their Gasoline Division, and Bharat Petroleum in their Lubricants Marketing Division.
She is a reputed speaker and thought leader having presented and chaired at numerous Conference Connection, ICIS, Asian Fuels & Lubes, AFPM, STLE, NLGI, UEIL and other leading industry conferences. Geeta is a sought after leader and quoted in all important industry publications including LubesNGreases, Fuels & Lubes Asia, Infineum Trends, Chemical Reporter, LubesReport and others. In addition to her industry expertise, Geeta brings strong functional skills including Strategy, Supply Chain, Benchmarking, M&A support including duediligence, Market Research, Pricing, and others. Geeta lives in New Jersey, USA.
Course Benefits and what you will Learn:
- Understand Global Lubricants Value Chain.
- Improve your knowledge on the full supply chain of products, grades and manufacturing processes in paraffinic, naphthenic, aromatic, GTL basestocks, brightstocks.
- Evaluate the application of different manufacturing processes: solvent extraction, hydrotreating, and hydroisomerization across the value chain.
- Examine the range of basestock viscosity grades and their applications in target markets for different finished lubricant formulations.
- Assess the global market dynamics of leading lubricant additive suppliers and finished lubricant marketers
Held during the Middle East Petroleum & Gas Week, 29 April – 4 May 2017
HEAR WHAT DELEGATES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT BLM & GLV
New information has been acquired especially on ME Base Oil and US Shale
- Mr Simon Mupambo, ADNOC Distribution
“Ms Geeta Agashe is an expert and she covered full information about the market”
- Base Oil and Special Products Sales Coordinator, ADNOC
Excellent forum to share knowledge/expertise and add value to all stakeholders in the industry
- Mr Satyabrata Das, Vice President - OEM Business Operations, Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
A great event, very informative & well structured to cover various industry chains!
- Mr Mohammed El Sadek, Director – Lubricants Marketing, ENOC Lubricant, ENOC International Sales LLC
Great inside information on overall lubricant market and specific countries such as UAE, India & Iran
- Mr Arif Ahmed El Mardi, Manager – Marketing & Direct Sales, ENOC
“Ms Geeta Agashe is very knowledgeable about the industry”
- Chairman & CEO, Maher Petroleum DMCC
“Ms Geeta Agashe is engaging”
- Regional Sales Manager, Middle East Sales, Lubrizol International Inc
Who Should Attend
This conference will satisfy the information needs of base oil manufacturers, exporters, importers, additives, manufacturers & suppliers, blenders, lubricants traders/retailers, re-refiners, shipping companies, storage companies, lubricant packaging companies, consultants, marine oil manufacturers and traders, original equipment manufacturers, surveyors, clearing agents and others related to the industry such as:-
* Chairman * Presidents * CEOS * Managing Directors * Executive Directors * General Managers * Vice Presidents * Corporate Planners * Business Development Managers * Business Advisor * Sales & Marketing Managers * Marketing & Procurement Manager * Export Managers * Regional Managers * Products Development Managers * Licensing Managers * Operation Managers * Refinery Managers * Hydroprocessing Technology Managers * Category Managers * Export Directors & Managers * Supply & Distribution Managers * Trade Managers * JV Managers * Finance & Commercial Managers * Superintendent * Senior Electrical Engineer * Senior Process Engineer * Senior Engineer Operational Planning * Planning & Economics Engineer * Senior Planning & Prog Analyst * Principal Consultant * Monitoring Specialist * Additives Managers * Fuels & Lubes Managers * Lube Plant Managers * Process Managers/Technologists * Marketing/Commercial Managers * Projects Directors * Lubricant Supply Chain Managers * Lubricant Technology Manager * Technical Managers * Base Oil Managers * Blending Managers * Lube Retail Managers * Quality Control Managers * Lube Traders & Brokers * Lube Analysts/Consultants * Government Policy Planners * Procurists * Production Forecaster * Senior Chemists
GLOBAL finished lubricants value chain course is targeted for:
Lubricant Basestock Refiners * Basestock Marketers * Basestock Traders * Basestock Buyers & Sellers * Lubricant Blenders & Formulators * Lubricant Marketers * Lubricant Additive Companies * Private Equity Partners, Investment Bankers * Technology Providers
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
Collaborative Conference – Worldwide Brand Visibility – Exclusive Networking – ONE-2-ONE Meetings
The organisers are inviting endorsement and support for the conference through corporate sponsorships and hosting of various functions. Key sponsorship opportunities include:
- Cash Sponsorships (Platinum, Gold & Silver)
- Hosting of Exclusive Networking Functions (Coffee Breaks, Luncheon, Cocktail & Dinner)
- Highly Visible Conference Documentations, Lanyards & Bags
- Exhibition Opportunities
- Ballroom collaterals
For speaking & sponsorship opportunities, registration, and more information please contact Conference Connection
MPGC Week 2017 News Release
MPGC Week 2017 GETS TOP LEVEL UAE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT & GLOBAL ATTENDANCE
The Middle East Petroleum & Gas Week (MPGC Week) 2017 organised by The Conference Connection Inc. will take place from April 29 to May 4 at the Grand Hyatt Dubai, UAE, with Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC Group) as hosts.
The Annual MPGC Week, now in its 25th year has an integrated umbrella of activities held in conjunction with the its anchor event, the annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC), well-recognised as the longest running annual oil & gas conference in the Middle East which is an established platform for both knowledge sharing and networking for senior executive, policymakers, industry specialists, and professional advisers.
Click here for Arabic Press Release