The inaugural Ceylon Petroleum Week (CPW 2018) events, originally slated to take place November 27-28, 2018 at the Shangri-La Hotel in Colombo, Sri Lanka, has been re-scheduled to 2019.
This primarily affects two key conferences planned:
- Ceylon International Petroleum & Gas Conference (November 27-28th)
- Ceylon Bitumen Conference (November 28th)
This is in lieu of recent political developments in Sri Lanka and the dissolution of parliament. Postponing the conference will allow for sufficient time for fresh appointments to relevant Ministries and Boards, and will allow for a more conducive environment for these events. New/Fresh dates will be announced at a later time.
All participants will be notified of this change, and the new dates and administrative details when available. For queries and clarifications please contact the CPW 2018 Secretariat:
Conference Connection team
- Vimla Mulchand (Vimla@cconnection.org)
- Abby Seah (Abby@cconnection.org)
- Anand Krishnan (email@example.com)
Telephone: + 65 6338-0064 or + 94 71 453 9261
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We thank you for your support for the events and look forward to confirming your participation on the new dates.
Contact the CPW Team for:-
- Queries on your existing participation as speaker, registered delegate, media partner or sponsor
- Transfer your registration to CPW 2019
- For expressions of interest to deliver a presentation, sponsor, exhibit host site visits or attend CPW 2019 events
Tel: (65) 6338 0064
Fax: (65) 6338 4090