CNF 2021 Speaker
As the Global Head of NGLs FGE, Thomas leads our global coverage of all liquids from the gas stream (C2-C10), including condensate. This includes advisory, insight and consulting on global NGL markets.
Through his time at FGE, Thomas has worked in a variety of roles across the energy landscape; focusing on refined petroleum products markets, NGLs & condensate markets, bunker markets, both onshore and offshore midstream, shipping and petrochemicals. Work includes feasibility studies, due diligence work and broader contract pricing.
Prior to FGE, Thomas worked as an equity analyst at the Private Bank, Kleinwort Benson, focusing on midcap equity research in the UK Oil & Gas Sector.
Thomas has an M.Sc. in Management from Imperial College London, a BA in History, Spanish & Portuguese from the University of Nottingham, and also attended the International Management Programme at Fundacao Getúlio Vargas EAE-SP in Sao Paulo.
• CFA Level 1: Passed in June 2016
• 2013-2015: M.Sc. Business Administration and Management, Imperial College London, UK
• 2009-2013: B.A. Joint Honours Hispanic Studies and History, Nottingham University, UK
• 2019-Present: Global Head of NGLS
• 2017-2019: Consultant, FGE
• 2015-2017: Oil Team Analyst, FGE
• 2014-2015: Analyst, Kleinwort Benson, Equity Research & Portfolio Management
• 2011 (June-December): Chamber Analyst, British Chilean Chamber of Commerce
• English – Native
• Portuguese – Professional
• Spanish - Professional