Over the course of three-days, the program seeks to focus on gasoline and diesel blending techniques concentrating on the creation and optimization of profitable blend formula. In addition to comprehensive analysis of blend components including pricing and the environmental impact, the program seeks to educate participants through real life case studies and exercises.
In order to get the maximum benefit, participants should bring their own Windows laptop with Microsoft Excel (2010 or later) with SOLVER add-in software installed for this course.
Six other Middle East Petroleum & Gas Week 2020 events being held in the same week, will also be re-scheduled to 15 – 19 November 2020:
- Middle East Petroleum Insiders Briefing (MPI), 15 – 16 November 2020
- Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC), 16 – 17 November 2020
- Outlook for Gasoline Trading East of Suez (OGT), 18 – 19 November 2020
- International Oil Trading Course (IOT), 18 – 19 November 2020
- Refining Economics Course (RE), 18 – 19 November 2020
- Middle East Gas Insiders Briefing (MGI), 18 – 19 November 2020
Held in conjunction with the MPGC Week Events 2020
GDB course is co-located with the 28th Annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC) and all participants are invited to attend the MPGC 2020 Official Opening on 16th November at 5:00 pm. The opening will be graced by His Excellency Shaikh Mohamed Bin Khalifa Al-Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain and will include Ministerial Address by His Excellency Dr Mohammed Hamad Al Rumhy and Keynote Addresses from leading oil industry visionaries and will be followed by a dinner hosted by the Bahrain Petroleum Company. This is a value added opportunity for course participants, who will have the opportunity to hear first-hand from the key policy and decision makers, as well as engage with the MPGC community from over 30 countries.