This practical 1-day course will provide comprehensive coverage on the entire GLOBAL finished lubricants value chain, covering both technical and commercial aspects of global lubricant basestocks, additives and finished lubricants. Providing an in-depth look at the fundamentals of the global lubricant basestock markets, the course will benefit beginners as well as to intermediate level participants. It will also provide new insights and interesting take-a-ways for experienced industry professionals.
Held before The Seventh Base Oil & Lubes Conference,
9 April 2019
Ms. Geeta Agashe
Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC
Geeta S. Agashe (President of Geeta Agashe & Associates, LLC), is a globally renowned and recognized expert in the entire finished lubricants value chain including lubricant basestocks (paraffinic, naphthenic, aromatic, Gas-To-Liquid, bio, as well as synthetic), lubricant and fuel additives, finished lubricants (automotive and industrial), waxes (both petroleum and synthetic incl. Gas-To-Liquid), process oils and other specialties. She is considered an expert in fast developing lubricant markets.
Prior to starting her own consulting firm in 2015, Geeta spent 19+ years heading the global Energy Practice of Kline & Company, Inc. based out of their headquarters in NJ, USA. She has also worked at KPMG in their Management Consulting Division, PTC International in their Gasoline Division, and Bharat Petroleum in their Lubricants Marketing Division.
She is a reputed speaker and thought leader having presented and chaired at numerous Conference Connect, ICIS, Asian Fuels & Lubes, AFPM, STLE, NLGI, UEIL and other leading industry conferences. Geeta is a sought after leader and quoted in all important industry publications including LubesNGreases, Fuels & Lubes Asia, Infineum Trends, Chemical Reporter, LubesReport and others. In addition to her industry expertise, Geeta brings strong functional skills including Strategy, Supply Chain, Benchmarking, M&A support including due-diligence, Market Research, Pricing, and others.
Geeta has an MBA (Finance & Marketing) from Loyola College, MD and MBA (Marketing) from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (one of the top 10 MBA schools in India).
Geeta lives in New Jersey, USA. In her spare time, Geeta enjoys cooking, cricket, Bollywood movies, reading, and hanging out with her family.
Course Benefits and what you will Learn:
- Understand Global Lubricants Value Chain.
- Improve your knowledge on the full supply chain of products, grades and manufacturing processes in paraffinic, naphthenic, aromatic, GTL basestocks, brightstocks.
- Evaluate the application of different manufacturing processes: solvent extraction, hydrotreating, and hydroisomerization across the value chain.
- Examine the range of basestock viscosity grades and their applications in target markets for different finished lubricant formulations.
- Assess the global market dynamics of leading lubricant additive suppliers and finished lubricant marketers
Who Should Attend
Lubricant Basestock Refiners
Basestock Buyers & Sellers
Lubricant Blenders & Formulators
Lubricant Additive Companies
Private Equity Partners
“The course helped me to better understand the market dynamics and impact factors on the lubricants market.”
- Mr Kris Vermoesen, Market and Competitors Specialist, Wolf Oil Corporation
“I am new in the lubricant industry and the basic information which I received while attending this course was very necessary”
- Mr Syed Mubashir Hussain, CEO, Lubechem International
“It is new for me. I learnt a lot today”
- Mr Sahil Shinh, Commercial Director, Ransol Holding Inc
“Ms Geeta Agashe is an expert and she covered full information about the market”
- Base Oil and Special Products Sales Coordinator, ADNOC
“Ms Geeta Agashe is very knowledgeable about the industry”
- Chairman & CEO, Maher Petroleum DMCC
“Ms Geeta Agashe is engaging”
- Regional Sales Manager, Middle East Sales, Lubrizol International Inc
MPGC 2018 Week Events
- Middle East Petroleum Insiders Briefing (MPI) 21 – 22 April
- Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC) 22 – 24 April
- 7th Annual Base Oil & Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM) 25 – 26 April
- Changing Base Oil Quality & Its Impact on Formulations (Half-Day Course) 26 April
- Middle East Gas Insiders Briefing (MGI) 25 – 26 April