MPGC 2020 Goes Virtual
The 28th Annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference 2020, co-hosted by The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA) and nogaholding, will run as a virtual event from 15 – 17 November 2020.
Pre-MPGC 2020 Networking Day is designated for November 15 to facilitate maximum participation and conference sessions run for November 16 – 17. The virtual event will support the global MPGC community, meeting annually from over 35 countries, with the twin pillars of information exchange and networking, to stay connected until MPGC re-convenes physically in 2021.
The Virtual MPGC 2020 will continue to provide the latest insights into the continuing uncertainty faced by the global oil markets, in the relationship between OPEC, US oil production and geopolitical landscape in the Middle East. Refining margins and efficiency metrics, quality and pricing of HSFO, VLSFO and MGO, as well as the transformation of the oil Middle East LNG and oil markets, post IMO 2020 shipping and storage, data transparency and digitalisation will underscore the virtual discussion at MPGC 2020.
MPGC 2020 will take a deep dive into the key challenges, cutting edge analysis and offering solutions, stability and sustainability for the global and Middle East oil and gas markets grappling with the market landscape brought about by the pandemic.
Official Opening & Ministerial Address
His Excellency Shaikh Mohamed Bin Khalifa Al-Khalifa
Minister of Oil
Kingdom of Bahrain
Sh. Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al-Khalifa graduated with honors from the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals with a B.Sc. degree. He completed his higher education in the United Kingdom with a Masters Degree from the University of Cambridge and an Advanced Masters from the Imperial College of Science. He also holds an MBA from DePaul University, Kellstadt Graduate School of Business.
He joined the Ministry of Finance, Kingdom of Bahrain in the year 1999 where he became Director of Government Shareholdings in 2005. During his tenure at the Ministry he worked on the privatization of key projects including the privatization of Power Plants, Seef properties IPO and Muharraq STP. He is a former Board member of The Bahrain National Gas Expansion Co., Lulu Tourism Co.
He was appointed as the Chief Executive of ‘The Oil & Gas Holding Company’ in 2011. He is currently Chairman of the ‘National Oil & Gas Authority’, ‘The Oil & Gas Holding Company’, ‘Tatweer Petroleum Company’ and is a board member of ‘Central Bank of Bahrain’.
Under the Royal Decree No. 45 for the year 2016, issued by His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, King of Bahrain, on 3rd June 2016, Sh. Mohamed bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa was appointed as Minister of Oil and was re-appointed on December 4, 2018 under the Royal Decree No. 61.
MPGC 2020 Conference Co-Chairmen
Dr. Dawood Nassif
Chairman & Chief Executive, The Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco), Kingdom of Bahrain
Chairman & Chief Executive
The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
National Oil & Gas Company (NOGA)
The Oil & Gas Holding Company (nogaholding)
The Oil and Gas Holding Company (nogaholding)
The Bahrain Refinery Modernization Steering Committee
Dr. Dawood Nassif serves as Chairman & Chief Executive of The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO), Board Director of National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA), Board Director of The Oil & Gas Holding Company (nogaholding), Chairman of the Bahrain Refinery Modernization Steering Committee and Board Director of Gulf Air. 37 years’ experience in the Oil Industry (BAPCO) in a number of locations mainly in Refining. A Chemical Engineer and fellow of The Institution of Chemical Engineers.
Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki
Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki is the Founder and Chairman of FGE. His work is well-recognized worldwide for pioneering oil and gas market analysis and studies of the Asia Pacific/Middle East energy markets since the early 1980s.
He received his Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Surrey in England and then completed a Visiting Fellowship at Harvard University’s Center for Middle Eastern Studies. He joined the East-West Center in 1979 where he led the energy program as a Director and Senior Fellow till 2013.
In 1989, Dr. Fesharaki was elected a member of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York. Since 1991, a member of the International Advisory Board of JX Holdings (and its predecessor companies). He was the 1993 President of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE).
In 1995, he was elected a Senior Fellow of the US Association for Energy Economics for distinguished services in the field of energy economics. In 2002, appointed a Senior Associate of the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C. He received the Outstanding Contributions to the IAEE Award in 2012. He was a member of the Advisory Board of VOPAK LNG from 2013 to 2015. In 2014, he was appointed as Honorary Advisor by CNPC Research Institute of Economics and Technologies in Beijing. Dr. Fesharaki is the recipient of the 2016 Adelman-Frankel Award from the US Association for
Energy Economics (USAEE) for his unique and innovative contribution to the field of energy economics. In March 2017, Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) appointed him as a Director of the Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited (DME). Since 2009, he has been a member of the DME Board of Directors. Dr.
Fesharaki has been appointed to the National Petroleum Council beginning in 2008 and most recently re-appointed by the US Secretary of Energy, Dan Brouillette in April 2020.
MPGC 2020 International Advisory Committee Members include
Eng. Ebrahim Talib
Deputy Chief Executive, The Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco), Kingdom of Bahrain
Ebrahim Talib is the Deputy Chief Executive for Bapco, the national oil Company of Bahrain.
Ebrahim is a Chemical Engineer who, over a span of his 30-year career, has had the privilege of working in The Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO) in a number of positions that span from process engineering, operations, projects, refining operations, oil storage and export, power & utilities, process improvement, maintenance and marketing initiatives. His current responsibilities include the whole supply chain from the receipt of oil and gas, refining, storage & export, maintenance and engineering support functions, major initiatives and projects that continue to energise the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Bahrain Refinery in a world class league.
He is also the Chairman of Bapco Environment, Health and Safety Committee and a member of the Executive Strategic Planning Council. Ebrahim is also a member
of the Board of Directors of the Bahrain Lube Base Oil Company and the Gulf Downstream Association. He believes passionately in the old adage that “it is only
people and not hardware that make or break companies”.
Mr. Hashem Al Refaei
Advisor, Marketing Supply & Trading, Marketing, Supply & Trading Directorate, ADNOC, UAE
Hashem Al Refaei is Advisor of Marketing Supply & Trading Directorate in ADNOC with over 37 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, Mr. Al Refaei has previously held a number of roles within ADNOC, including: Manager of the Marketing Strategy & Performance Unit, Manager of the Marketing Research & Business Support Division; Supply Manager of the Refined Products Division; Supply Head of the Crude Oil Sales Division; and, Supply Head of the Supply & Logistics Division. Mr. Al Refaei holds the position of board observer for a number of ADNOC operating companies, and is a member of the ADNOC tender board committee. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Alexandria University, Egypt.
Mr. John Roper
CEO Middle East, Uniper Global Commodities SE, UAE
John Roper is an Oil and Gas Executive with 33 years’ experience in the energy industry with a strong management and technical background. He has spent the last 25 years in Regional Company Management and Business Development where has held a number of senior positions in the International Upstream, LNG and Trading businesses. John is currently the CEO Middle East for Uniper Global Commodities SE where he is responsible for supporting the development of Uniper’s commodities Portfolio in the Middle East. He provides a focus for Uniper’s corporate activities in the region. He has lived in Syria, Iran, Turkmenistan, Qatar and the UAE.
John has also served as a Non-Executive Director, Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and Member of the Audit and Risk Committees of a private Oil and Gas company in the UK and has served as a member of the Board of Directors of other offshore companies in the Middle East, North Africa and the Caspian.
John continues to manage the Petroleum Club of Dubai in the role of Chairman. The Club encourages the networking of senior Energy Executives throughout the Arabian Gulf and internationally through affiliations with other Business and Petroleum Clubs.
Mr. Dave Ernsberger
Global Head of Commodities Pricing & Market Insight, S&P Global Platts, UK
Dave Ernsberger is Platts' Global Head of Commodities Pricing and Market Insight. Based in London since 2010, he is responsible for managing Platts' worldwide coverage of all commodities markets, news and analytics.
Dave has served in a variety of roles at Platts, including Head of Oil Content, where he managed Platts’ global coverage of oil markets, news and analytics between 2010 and 2016. Before that, Dave was Senior Editorial Director for Asia, managing Platts' editorial and analytical groups in Singapore, Japan, Australia, the Philippines, and China from 2004 until 2009.
Dave joined Platts in 1996 as a metals reporter, and, in 1999, Dave took on responsibility for Platts' new European power start-up ventures as editor-in-chief, launching coverage of the deregulating electricity and natural gas markets in the European Union. He relocated to Houston in 2001 as bureau chief, before moving to Singapore in November 2003.
A native of Boston, Massachusetts, U.S., Dave has a bachelor's degree in philosophy and politics from Warwick University, England, and a master's degree in international relations from Southampton University, England.
Mr. Kurt Donnelly
Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Energy Resources, U.S. Department of State, Washington D.C.
Kurt Donnelly is a career member of the Senior Foreign Service. He is currently the Department of State Bureau of Energy Resources’ Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Diplomacy. Prior to coming back to Washington, DC, DAS Donnelly served as the Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia. His other assignments include the U.S. Mission to NATO, Afghanistan, Turkey, Hungary, Russia, Germany, the National Security Council, Director of the State Department Office for International Religious Freedom, and Director for Central Asian Affairs.
Mr. Mike Muller
President, Vitol Asia, Singapore
Mike Muller joined Vitol in London in 2018 and is now Head of Vitol in Asia, based in Singapore. Prior to this he spent 29 years at Shell where he was a member of the Global Trading & Supply Leadership team from 1999. In his last 5 years at Shell Mike led their global Crude Trading and Supply business. In the 1990s Mike was Trading and Supply Manager for Shell Australia and subsequent to this he spent six years in various business development and supply/trading coordination roles in Singapore. Mike graduated from Cambridge University in 1988.
Mr. Philippe Khoury
Executive Vice President, Marketing, Supply and Trading, ADNOC
- Philippe Khoury is an accomplished senior executive with over 30 years’ experience in trading, refining and marketing. Currently Executive Vice President, Trading & Sales at ADNOC, one of the world’s leading energy companies, Philippe is responsible for establishing and running ADNOC’s global trading function.
- Philippe has a distinguished track-record of maximizing value across the oil and gas value chain. Prior to joining ADNOC in April 2018, he worked for HSBC in the roles of Global Head of Strategic Energy Solutions, and subsequently Vice-Chairman Oil & Gas and Vice Chairman HSBC Bank Middle East.
- From 2000 to 2011, Philippe served as President and CEO of Atlantic Trading & Marketing Inc., TOTAL SA’s Trading and Shipping affiliate for the Americas. Previous to this, Philippe was Vice-President ELF Trading SA for Africa, LATAM & the Caribbean (1997 – 2000), and held a number of trading and refining roles in Russia and Switzerland (1982 – 1997).
- Philippe holds a Master’s degree in Economics, Finance & Marketing, multiple degrees in Risk Management, and has completed a range of Senior Executive and Finance Management Programs.
Mr. Niek den Hollander
Executive Board Member, Uniper SE, Germany
Chief Commercial Officer since June 1st, 2020
October 4, 1973: Born in in Rotterdam (Netherlands)
· 1991 – 1997: Tilburg University, Tilburg (Netherlands), Degree: Master in Financial Econometrics
· 1997 – 2002: Financial sector (Netherlands), Various trading positions
· 2005 – 2008: Statkraft, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
· 2002 – 2005 Various trading positions
· 2005 – 2006 Head of Structured Trading
· 2006 - 2008 Head of Long-term Energy Management
· 2006 Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
· 2006 – 2008: TiasNimbas Business School, Tilburg (Netherlands), Degree: Master in Business Administration (MBA)
· 2008 – 2014: Statkraft, Düsseldorf (Germany), Head of Trading
· 2014 – 2020: Vattenfall, Hamburg (Germany), Head of Business Unit Trading, Senior Vice President Business Area Markets
· Since 2020: Uniper SE, Düsseldorf (Germany), CCO
Mr. Thomas Waymel
President, Trading & Shipping, TOTSA Total Oil Trading, S.A., Switzerland
Thomas Waymel, born in 1968, is a graduate of France’s Ecole Polytechnic and Ecole Nationale Superieure de Petrole et des Moteurs (ENSPM) engineering schools and the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
He joined Total’s Refining business in Paris in 1993.
In 1995, he became a crude oil trader in Geneva, subsequently moving to Houston in the same capacity in 2002.
In 2003, he was appointed General Manager, Americas Coordination, a position based in Houston.
In 2006, he was named General Manager, West Africa Coordination, a position based in Geneva.
In 2007, he moved to Total Refining & Marketing in Paris as Manager, Resource, Market & Contract Balances.
He was appointed Vice President, Crude Oil Trading in 2011, a position based in Geneva.
Since December 2014, Thomas Waymel is President of Total Trading & Shipping Diviison. He is also a member of Total Management Committee.
Mr. Dipak Kothari
VP - International Business Development, Chevron, USA
Dipak Kothari is Vice President of Chevron Middle East Business Development based in Houston. He is responsible for asset acquisition and divestment in Upstream, midstream and downstream segments. He leads
the long-term origination and business development activities for commodities including LNG and LPG. Kothari builds relationships with key government officials, NOCs, investment banks and potential partners
Kothari’s career in Chevron spans 38 years during which he has held numerous commercial and management positions in various locations in the US. Starting out as a Chemical Engineer, he has worked in Corporate
Strategic Planning, Chevron North America Exploration and Planning (E&P), Deep Water E&P, Texaco Alternate Energy and Texaco E&P.
Kothari holds a Masters’ degree in Chemical Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT). He received his bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Bombay University.
Mr. Khalid Buhazza
General Manager Marketing, The Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco), Kingdom of Bahrain
Khalid is responsible for oversight of all of Bapco’s local and international marketing activities, including developing business plans to meet corporate objectives and ensuring that they are implemented effectively. He is the management sponsor of Marketing’s Strategic Commercialization Program which will enable the company to become trading capable.
Khalid has more than 30 years’ experience in the oil industry in Bahrain, in various roles from process optimization engineer through management of the refinery crude and feedstock plans to meet market demand, identifying and pursuing new business investments, and managing customer interfaces and sales logistics.
He received a Silver Excellence Award for successful leadership of the 3-year Supply Chain Planning project following the merger of Bapco and the Bahrain National Oil Company (Banoco) in 1999. Khalid holds a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering awarded with High Honors from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals in Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Edward Morse
Global Head of Commodities Research, Citigroup, USA
Ed Morse built the Commodities Research team at Citi, which he has headed since 2011, having previously built similar groups both at Lehman Brothers and Credit Suisse, covering the full panoply of financially traded commodities. He brings to his analysis a unique breadth of experience extending from academia and think tanks to government, business, consulting and publishing. He has taught at Princeton, Columbia and Johns Hopkins universities, worked as a Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, and he served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Energy Policy in both the Carter and Reagan Administrations.
He was in management at Phillips Petroleum Co., a co-founder of PFC Energy, a former publisher of "Petroleum Intelligence Weekly" and President of Energy Intelligence Group. He also worked at Hess Energy Trading Company. Among his consulting experiences has been designing Yemen's oil pricing policy and assisting in the negotiations of its initial export contracts as well as helping the UN Security Council design the Oil-for-Food Program for Iraq and assisting in its negotiations with Baghdad to achieve its agreement. Morse has frequently written Op-Ed and guest editorials for The Financial Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post and often appears as a commentator for Bloomberg TV, CNBC, PBS and other media outlets.
The author or co-author of numerous books and articles on energy, commodities and international affairs, he is Chair of the New York Energy Forum, a member of the Advisory
Board for the Center on Global Energy Policy at Columbia University as well as of the Advisory Council of the Transregional Institute at Princeton University, and a member of the Advisory
Board of the Arabia Foundation. He is a Senior Fellow of both the USAEE and the IEEJ and in 2018 was named by Petroleum Economist in its inaugural “Global Energy Elite” issue as among the ten most prominent individuals in energy banking and finance.
Mr. Harry Tchilinguirian
Head of Commodity Research & Senior Oil Analyst, Markets 360 - BNP Paribas, UK
Harry Tchilinguirian is Head of Commodity Research and Senior Oil Market Economist with BNP Paribas’ Markets 360 Group in London. His area of coverage includes short term oil markets. Harry joined BNP Paribas in August of 2006 from the International Energy Agency (IEA) in Paris, France where he worked for 6 years in the Oil Markets and Industry Division.
As Senior Oil Market Analyst, he was a contributor to the IEA’s benchmark monthly Oil Market Report where he covered prices, refinery activity, oil inventories and statistics and maintained and developed the division’s extensive contacts with industry and governments alike.
Harry’s responsibilities at the IEA also included regular presentations to the various IEA government committees and the office of the Executive Director as well as market analysis in support of Agency’s assessment of potential use of strategic stocks in emergency situations. He also represented the IEA at various international forums, conferences and workshops. Prior to joining the IEA, Harry worked with the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, (OECD), in the Economic Departments.
Dr. Leila R. Benali
Chief Economist, Strategy, Energy Economics & Sustainability, APICORP, Saudi Arabia
Leila Benali is an international expert in energy, strategic planning, investments, finance and energy diplomacy. She has extensive experience of managing country energy masterplans, corporate strategy and roadmap development, and strategic acquisitions. She is consulted by several stakeholders, particularly in sensitive circumstances. She contributed, among others, to drafting the Iraqi hydrocarbons law, to creating a gas company in a double-digit growing economy, to the national economic strategy in postsanctions Libya, to the G20 response to the 2008 crisis, in addition to multiple commercial transactions and major projects.
She joined APICORP from Saudi Aramco where she was in charge of the company’s energy policy and gas strategy. Previously, she was director for the Middle East and Africa at IHS, a global research and consultancy in security and energy, in addition to being professor at Sciences Po, and industrial engineer at Schlumberger. She holds a MS in Industrial Engineering from Mohammadia Engineering School and the Ecole Centrale Paris, in addition to a MS in political science and PhD Summa Cum Laude in Energy Economics from Sciences Po. As an engineer turned economist, with a background in political science, she published numerous papers and books on energy, reforms and sustainable wealth. She chairs the Arab Energy Club and is an active member of energy associations. She was distinguished as "future leader 2016" by the Petroleum Economist, as one individual most likely to shape the future of the industry in the coming years.
Dr. Paul Horsnell
Head of Commodities Research, Standard Chartered, UK
Paul Horsnell is the Head of Commodities Research at Standard Chartered in London. Dr Horsnell joined Standard Chartered in 2013 and was previously Head of Commodities Research at Barclays, and Head of Energy Research at JPMorgan. Prior to becoming a financial analyst, he was Praelector in Economics at Lincoln College, Oxford University and Assistant Director for Research at the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies. He is the author of Oil Markets and Prices (with Robert Mabro) and Oil in Asia (both Oxford University Press), and a former Chairman of the British Institute of Energy Economics. He holds a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics and a Doctorate in Economics, both from Oxford University.
Mr. Marco Villa
President Operations, Technip Energies, TechnipFMC, France
Marco Villa is graduated in Economics with honors at Rome University in July
1987. He spent almost its carrier in the TechnipFMC Group in Finance with
working experience in Finmeccanica and Telecom Italia Group.
• In 2003 Chief Financial Officer Technip Italy.
• Since 2007 Chief Financial Officer Region B*
• In September 2010, he was appointed Senior Vice President of Technip Region B and Technip in Italy Chief Executive Officer.
• In January 2014 he was named President Region B*.
• In February 2016 became part of Technip’s Executive Committee upon becoming President Region EMIA**.
• In March 2020, following the creation of Technip Energies GBU (including Onshore/Offshore, Genesis, Loading Systems and Cybernetix), he became President Operations Technip Energies.
*At the time, Technip Region B was composed of Italy, Greece, Eastern Europe, Russia, CIS,
**Europe, Middle-East, India, Africa and Latin America
+ − MPGC 2020 Virtual Agenda
MPGC 2020 Virtual will be held over three days with networking and ten conference sessions on 15-17 November. The sessions run from 16-17 November, with five sessions and breaks, spread over the morning and afternoon on each day, commencing at 10:00am and ending at 4:00pm at Bahrain time (GMT+3). Each day will begin and close with Networking Breaks.
+ − MPGC 2020 Virtual Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have paid to attend the physical conference. Do I have to pay for the virtual MPGC 2020?
No, your registration will be transferred to the Virtual MPGC 2020 automatically. Our customer service team will contact you directly to provide the details.
Q: I have paid to attend the conference and I am not able to attend the virtual conference. Can I cancel and get a refund?
You can cancel your attendance and transfer the credit to MPGC 2021 or other events organised by Conference Connection in 2021 physically or virtually. Alternatively, you can transfer your registration to a colleague. Please contact us to transfer your registration to another person if applicable.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +65 6338 0064
Q: How do I register for the virtual event?
Three easy ways to register:
- Call at +65 6338 0064
- Email to email@example.com
- Register and pay online at www.mpgc.cc by clicking the orange ‘Register Now’ button
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
For this virtual event, we will only be accepting payment by Credit Card or PayPal.
Q: What if I need to cancel my registration for the virtual event?
- Once payment has been made, we will not be able to offer a refund.
- Your registration can be transferred to your colleague if we receive prior notification 1 week before the conference.
- Please contact us to transfer your registration to another person at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Are there sponsorship opportunities for the virtual event?
Yes, we offer a variety of standard and customised sponsorship opportunities to meet with your business objectives and budget. Please contact MPGC 2020 Secretariat for details and discussion:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +65 6338 0064
Q: Are there exhibition opportunities for the virtual event?
Yes, we offer virtual exhibition booths to showcase your latest products and services to potential clients, giving high visibility and recognition for your businesses. Each virtual exhibition booth will provide a unique platform for product demos, networking and taking your business to the next level. Please contact MPGC 2020 Secretariat for details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +65 6338 0064
Q: What are the networking options available in the virtual event?
- Network with the virtual community from the comfort of your desk and workplace.
- Experience the matchmaking platform, powered by Artificial Intelligence. You can setup your own matchmaking rules through data segmentation and create networking rules between the attendees.
- Set up your own profile when you login.
- Attendees’ profiles are also available for your review to make a connection and set up a meeting.
- Connect and schedule one to one and video meetings with other attendees, exhibitors or your target audience, before the event starts on November 15 or during networking slots for November 16 and 17.
- Set up and schedule a video group meeting with your clients and business partners for your annual MPGC meetings.
Q: Are there Press available in the virtual event?
Yes, we allow accredited media attending on behalf of major industry publications to cover the event subject to prior notification and approval by the organisers. Attending media representatives will need to observe and abide our media engagement policy – please click here.
Please also note that this event is held under the Chatham House Rule. Please visit www.chathamhouse.org for details.
Contact MPGC 2020 Secretariat for press pass registration and approval:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +65 6338 0064
Q: Which platform will be used to conduct the conference?
The conference will be hosted on GEVME. A fully interactive platform, with pre-recorded and live sessions, where delegates will gain insights from our sessions, develop and share ideas by participating in live Q&As, audience polls, and develop relationship with industry peers via exclusive networking programme.
Q: What are the technical requirements for joining the virtual event?
- On the day, simply click on the link provided to join the virtual event live. Access from desktop, laptop or mobile device. Please ensure a stable internet connection.
- Your device should have a webcam and a mike for video meetings or interactive discussions.
- Familiarity with accessing the internet to join the video conferencing platform.
- Google chrome is the recommended internet browser for ease of access to the video conferencing platform for joining sessions.
Q: What are the virtual event Terms and Conditions?
- FEES – Registration fees are quoted and payable to Conference Connection in U.S. Dollars by Credit Card or PayPal, before the commencement of the event. Registration fees will include attendance at all virtual sessions, exhibition, networking and access to on-demand content.
- TAX – A 7% goods and services tax (GST) will be applicable to all Singapore-based companies. The fees and charges quoted are exclusive of all applicable value-added, sales, use and similar taxes. All payments for the registrations shall be made free and clear of, and without deduction for withholding taxes imposed by any governmental authority.
- DISCOUNTS – All discounts are mutually exclusive and at the discretion of the organisers.
- REGISTRATION & ACCESS – All registrations must be on the prescribed registration form or in writing or received via event website, and on a confirmed basis unless otherwise notified in writing. Organisers reserve the right not to accept prior registrations without payment or to screen registrants as it deems appropriate. Confirmation to join virtual event will be sent only to paid registrations.
- SUBSTITUTION – Delegates are entitled to transfer their virtual event registration(s) between their organisation’s employees provided the organisers receive prior notification seven (7) working days before the event. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DELEGATE CANCELLATION – Registration is on a confirmed basis once received and cancellations are not permitted. Delegates can transfer the registration to a colleague in the same company by notifying the organisers 1 week before the conference by email to email@example.com
- EVENT PROGRAM – The organisers reserve the right to make reasonable alterations to the advertised Event Program, agenda, and to the list of speakers at any time without prior notice.
- DATA PROTECTION – By submitting your name, address and contact details during your registration/order you are agreeing to your details being added to our database and may be used by Conference Connection to provide you with further information on its products and services. Conference Connection may make this information available to associated partners for marketing purposes. To restrict or update your particulars please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO PUBLICITY – Delegate acknowledges and agrees that it must not use Conference Connection’s names or marks in any publicity, advertising, public announcements, marketing materials, websites or other online materials without Conference Connection’s prior written approval.
- GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – Our general terms and conditions also apply. Click here for further details.
Q: If I need to attend a meeting during the conference, is the recorded session available?
The recorded conference sessions for your viewing will be available for 30 days after the conclusion of the event.
Take this opportunity to meet new and established players from the MPGC Community in one place and at one time! Maximise your profile and be part of MPGC 2020 Virtual with these available sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
- Connect your brand to a premium audience and global brands in the oil and gas markets.
- Benefit from the combination of people, profile and platform to maximise your reach and visibility.
- High profile virtual and mobile friendly networking opportunities.
- Showcase your latest white papers, products and services.
- Global market outreach via multiple channels on social and digital media, price information services and global events distribution.
Contact MPGC 2020 Virtual Secretariat for details to confirm your sponsorship and exhibition at Tel: +65 6338 0064 or Email: email@example.com
MPGC 2020 Virtual Networking
A specially designated Pre-MPGC 2020 Networking Day has been scheduled for Sunday, November 15 to facilitate maximum participation by delegates in global and Middle East markets. In addition, networking breaks will be interspersed with MPGC Sessions on Monday & Tuesday, November 16-17, opening up nearly seventeen (17) hours of networking time.
The dedicated, high profile virtual and mobile friendly networking platform will enable VIPs, sponsors, speakers, all delegates, premium exhibitors and media partners to search and connect face to face, with new and existing leads and contacts within online meeting rooms with:
- 1-2-1 Networking
- Group Meetings
- AI Matching using Delegate Profile
- “Power Meetings” with MPGC VIPs exclusively for sponsors
- Access protocols for all delegates who register to create a Personal Profile
"It was a very informative conference, with meaningful debate and dialog"
- Carrie Eppelheimer, VP Strategy & Marketing, Honeywell UOP
"Both MPGC 2019 & BLM 2019 conferences in Dubai were very informative and nicely organized"
- Captain Mousa Morad, Managing Director, Port of Fujairah, UAE
On this occasion I would like to share my congratulations and best wishes to the organizer and hosts of MPGC Week and I look forward to participating again in the future
- Advisor, Marketing, Supply & Trading Marketing, Supply & Trading Directorate ADNOC, UAE
The fact that this is the 25th anniversary of MPGC speaks volumes about its success and I know, without a doubt, that it will continue to be the most important Oil & Gas event for all ME countries
- H.E. Dr. Ali Al Yabhouni, UAE OPEC Governor
MPGC has been an inspirational meeting for many Oil & Gas Industry leaders over the years. It allowed many of us to meet, have open discussions and exchange views freely. It is hard to believe that it has been a 25 year journey which seems to have flown by! Congratulations on your achievements and looking forward to the next 25 years!
- Chairman & Chief Executive, The Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco), Kingdom of Bahrain
MPGC continues to provide valuable market analysis and business trends to the conference audience and its participants. Congratulations to the organizers on MPGC 25 years anniversary and wish you more success in the future
- Mr. Adel K. Almoayyed, Acting Chief Executive & Chairman of the Bapco Board of Directors
Get in touch with us
MPGC is a coming together of veritable oil & gas industry giants. Let your brand be seen and associated with the best in the business.
With global market outreach via multiple channels on social and digital media, price information services & global event distribution, high quality networking opportunities are present. Showcase your latest products & services at MPGC 2020.