MPGC Week 2019 events will be held in Dubai, UAE from 6-11 April 2019, encompassing international conferences, including the iconic Annual Middle East Petroleum and Gas Conference (MPGC), as the anchor event, the 8th Annual Middle East Base Oils and Lubricants, two Executive Briefings, two workshops and a new two-day masterclass for traders and refiners on Blockchain for Oil and Gas. Over 550 participants and 60 distinguished speakers, representing leading organisations and global brands from 42 countries attended a total of seven (7) events, covering a diverse spread of crude and product verticals, refining, oil trading, LNG, production sharing contracts, base oils and lubricants.
- Event 1 – Middle East Petroleum Insiders Briefing (MPI), 6 – 7 April 2019
- Event 2 – 3-day Course on Production Sharing Contracts (PSC), 7 – 9 April 2019
- Event 3 – Annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC), 7 – 9 April 2019
- Event 4 – Global Finished Lubricants Course (GLV), 9 April 2019
- Event 5 – Annual Base Oils and Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM), 10-11 April 2019
- Event 6 – Middle East Gas Insiders Briefing (MGI), 10 – 11 April 2019
- Event 7 – 2-Day Masterclass for Traders and Refiners on Blockchain, 10 – 11 April 2019
* Events are individually priced and bookable separately with joint attendance and team fees
MPGC Week 2019 events, organised by Conference Connection and hosted by Emirates National Oil Company, will showcase multi-speaker platforms and delivered intensive knowledge-sharing and premium networking opportunities for both regular attendees and first timers.
For registrations, queries, and more information, please contact the Conference Connection Team at:
Tel: (65) 6338 0064 or Fax: (65) 6338 4090