MPGC Week 2019 events will be held in Dubai, UAE from 6 – 11 April 2019, encompassing international conferences, including the iconic Annual Middle East Petroleum and Gas Conference (MPGC) and 8th Annual Middle East Base Oils and Lubricants, the Middle East Retail & Downstream Conference, and two Executive Briefings. Over 550 participants and 70 distinguished speakers representing leading organisations and global brands from 42 countries attended a total of six (6) events, covering a diverse spread of crude and product verticals, refining, oil trading, LNG, bitumen, base oils and lubricants.
- Event 1 – 26th Middle East Petroleum Insiders Briefing (MPI), 6 – 7 April 2019
- Event 2 – 3-day Course on Production Sharing Contracts (PSC), 6 – 8 April 2019
- Event 3 – 27th Annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC), 8 – 9 April 2019
- Event 4 – 8th Annual Base Oils and Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM), 10-11 April 2019
- Event 5 – Middle East Retail & Downstream Conference (MRDC), 10-11 April 2019
- Event 6 – 13th Middle East Gas Insiders Briefing (MGI), 10 – 11 April 2019
MPGC Week 2019 events, organised by Conference Connection and hosted by Emirates National Oil Company, will showcase multi-speaker platforms and delivered intensive knowledge-sharing and premium networking opportunities for both regular attendees and first timers.