MPGC Week 2019 events will be held in Dubai, UAE from 6 – 11 April 2019, encompassing international conferences, including the iconic Annual Middle East Petroleum and Gas Conference (MPGC) and 8th Annual Middle East Base Oils and Lubricants, the Middle East Retail & Downstream Conference, and two Executive Briefings. Over 550 participants and 70 distinguished speakers representing leading organisations and global brands from 42 countries attended a total of six (6) events, covering a diverse spread of crude and product verticals, refining, oil trading, LNG, bitumen, base oils and lubricants.
- Event 1 – 26th Middle East Petroleum Insiders Briefing (MPI), 6 – 7 April 2019
- Event 2 – 3-day Course on Production Sharing Contracts (PSC), 6 – 8 April 2019
- Event 3 – 27th Annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC), 8 – 9 April 2019
- Event 4 – 8th Annual Base Oils and Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM), 10-11 April 2019
- Event 5 – 13th Middle East Gas Insiders Briefing (MGI), 10 – 11 April 2019
* Events are individually priced and bookable separately with joint attendance and team fees
MPGC Week 2019 events, organised by Conference Connection and hosted by Emirates National Oil Company, will showcase multi-speaker platforms and delivered intensive knowledge-sharing and premium networking opportunities for both regular attendees and first timers.
For registrations, queries, and more information, please contact the Conference Connection Team at:
Tel: (65) 6338 0064 or Fax: (65) 6338 4090