Conference Connection continues to bring together key industry leaders, decision makers and leading companies, to provide high quality knowledge sharing, global information exchange and business interactions through its annual flagship events, product conferences, executive briefings and courses.
As we enter into the phases of re-opening, with gradual easing of restrictions, live and in-person experiences and connections will be re-established for our events. To ensure that the safest possible environment is created, all attendees and stakeholders will be regularly updated at www.cconnection.org and individually upon registration, of the appropriate advisories, procedures and regulations in place by the respective authorities in each location.
Venue Entry Requirements:
Visitors with Full COVID-19 vaccination with either:
– Proof of vaccination status with World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO-EUL) vaccines as follows:-
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen
- Serum Institute of India/Covisheild
- For update on the WHO-EUL vaccines list, please visit the following sites: https://extranet.who.int/pqweb/vaccines/covid-19-vaccines or https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/agency/who/
– A vaccination certificate issued by the Ministry of Health from their respective countries. This should include proof of post-vaccination duration.
Social / Physical Distancing Management
The organiser’s priority is the health and safety of all while enabling successful interactions among attendees and event teams in accordance with government guidance. Conference Connection will determine and manage capacity in the event area through social distancing and other appropriate measures:
- Automated registration for seamless and contactless access upon entry and exit to and from function rooms.
- Event floors will be demarcated with one way entrance and exit pathways to maintain and monitor traffic flows to prevent cross walking, maintain social distancing guidelines and allow for proper spacing to be maintained and easily monitored, at all times.
- Seating arrangements for all meetings, briefings and conferences will follow local distancing guidelines.
- The organisers recommend the elimination of handshakes and the use of conference mobile apps for interaction and networking. This recommendation would be reinforced with on-site signage and announcements.
- Separation screens will be provided in areas of interaction, as appropriate.
- The venue teams will conduct frequent checks to ensure compliance with the social distancing guidelines.
Cleaning and Hygiene
We will work with event venues to implement:
- Deep cleaning, disinfection of public, event areas and common touch points and elevators.
- Regular cleaning of air filters and air conditioning systems for all event spaces.
- Hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the venue for the convenience of attendees.
- Usage of masks and gloves during all food preparation, plate-ups and table service by all culinary staff and servers.
- All food and beverage items will be individually plated and served. All self-serve buffet style events have been suspended
- Only the venue’s culinary staff and service team will facilitate food handling and service, while ensuring contactless service.
- First Aid & Medical Support by local medical authorities will be available at the venue to monitor and provide assistance for any COVID-19 related incidents.
- The organisers will partner and communicate with the relevant health authorities for possible COVID-19 incidents, both confirmed and suspected. The process, protocol and government advice in relation to cleaning after a suspected case will be followed.
- A Conference Mobile App will be used to communicate the physical distancing guidelines, health protection measures and precautions, as well as cleaning & sanitation protocols.
Disclaimer: The above information is correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change as COVID-19 evolves and will be updated with any change to governments’ and the health authorities’ regulations.