Well known as peer to peer colloquiums, these serve as discussion platforms for up to the minute strategies and information exchange on current issues. The peer to peer audience sees industry interaction at the highest level and the briefings are run by industry experts and specialists and intended for those speaking specialist knowledge and networking at an executive level.
- Pacific Petroleum Insiders (PPI)
- Middle East Petroleum Insiders (MPI)
- Pacific Gas Insiders (PGI)
- Middle East Gas Insiders (MGI)
- China Petroleum & Gas Insiders (CPGI)
Conference Connection runs courses on a wide range of specialist subjects taught by leaders in their fields. These courses are popular with training and approving managers and attendees looking to build specialist knowledge, cross functional training and exposure. These courses are usually designed as two and three-day residential programmes in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. We work with our partners to find the most suitable “away from the office” locations in key international cities not only for convenient travel connections but to combine optimal learning with relaxation and rejuvenation for maximising work life extensions.
Courses are held in mulitples venues throughout the year to allow a convenience choice of location for companies with global operations. We also allow confirmed and paid participants, to transfer their attendance to a different venue of the same course within a 12 month period.
- Production Sharing Contracts and International Petroleum Fiscal Systems (PSC)
- Joint Operating Agreements
- Natural Gas Dynamics Module 1 & 2
- Refining Economics
- Crude to Bunkers
- Bunkering Disputes
- Advanced Bunkering Disputes
- Bunker Fuel Blending
- Gasoline & Diesel Blending
- Global Finished Lubricants Value Chain Course
- Aviation Fuels – Specifications, Test Methods and Quality Assurance
For further information contact us at email@example.com