Two, three and four-day residential courses are offered in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas with a stong technical content and process driven focus, with an “away from the office” ambience, offering venues in key international cities/resorts for convenient travel connections and to facilitate optimum learning.
With the objective of offering specialist knowledge taught by specialists for those looking to specialize, these are led by technocrats as Course Directors for attendees looking
for technical excellence and dexterity.
Courses are offered jointly with institutions, trade associations and business groups with international faculty.
Certificates of Attendance are provided to delegates on successful completion of courses.
- Global Finished Lubricants Value Chain Course
- Aviation Fuels – Specifications, Test Methods and Quality Assurance
- Joint Operating Agreements
- Bunker Fuel Blending
- Gasoline & Diesel Blending
- Refining Economics
- Production Sharing Contracts and International Petroleum Systems Modules I & II
- LNG Shipping Economics & Freight Market- 1 Day Workshop
- LNG Market Fundamentals – 1/2 Day Workshop
- LNG Sales & Purchase Agreements – 1/2 Day Workshop
For further details email email@example.com