Delegates will be responsible for their own hotel and visa arrangements. Hotel rooms at specially negotiated rates are available for registered delegates at the venue and nearby hotels for Conference Connection events. When registering, please request for a hotel reservation form for the event you are attending. To ensure accessibility to discounted rates, make sure to use the specially designed Conference Connection hotel reservation form when making your reservations with a designated hotel.
Casual business attire
Schedule for the Day and Refreshments
Registration runs from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m with sessions commencing at 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Lunch, mid morning and mid afternoon coffee breaks are provided unless specially excluded.
All payments are to be made in advance of the event in US Dollars by Credit Card or Inter-Bank transfers. Bank details will be provided upon receipt of registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations notified in writing by letter and ackowledged up to 3 weeks before an event, will be levied an administrative fee of 5% for paid cancellations and 10% for unpaid cancellations
- Paid cancellations notified and acknowledged between the 2nd and 3rd weeks before the event, will be given a 50% refund and one set of conference documentation (post-event). Unpaid cancellations notified and acknowledged between this period will be levied a 50% cancellation charge with one set of conference documentation provided (post event and payment)
- No refunds will be given after the 2nd week before the event, but delegates can be substituted if the organizers receive prior notification
- For registrations invoiced and unpaid but subsequently cancelled 2 weeks before the event, 50% of the invoiced fees will be charged and one set of the conference documentation will be provided (post event and payment)
If you wish to cancel or change your registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6338-0064
Attendees are responsible for all personal belongings for the duration of the event, while in the hotel or other meeting space; this includes all breaks, lunch, and overnight accommodations. Conference Connection does not assume responsibility for any missing or damaged articles.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- No audio-recording or videotaping is permitted.
- Conference Connection reserves the right to substitute a speaker or Course Director
- Registration Fees are subject to change without notice
- The organizers reserve the right to impose conditions for entry for walk-in delegates
- Access to the event is at the discretion of the organizers who reserve the right to refuse or impose conditions of entry to any individual or company
Have questions? Contact Customer Care at:
Phone: +65 6338-0064
Fax: +65 6338-4090