Terms & Conditions applicable to all types of event
Registration Terms & Conditions
- All registrations must be on the prescribed form or in writing or received via event website.
- All registrations will be on a confirmed basis unless otherwise notified in writing.
- Registration fees will include attendance at all sessions and one set of course documentation (physical or online) or conference documentation.
- All discounts are mutually exclusive and at the discretion of the organisers.
- A 7% goods and services tax (GST) will be applicable to all Singapore-based companies.
- Payment is required before commencement of the course.
- Delegates will be responsible for their own hotel and visa arrangements.
- Accommodation at specially negotiated rates are available for registered delegates at the venue and nearby hotels quoting Conference Connection events.
- Visa support letters are available on request.
- Request for a hotel reservation form or link for the event you are attending, with your registration.
- Use the specially designed Conference Connection hotel reservation form or link when making your reservations with the designated hotel for discounted rates.
Business attire, for conferences and smart casual for courses, as indicated in Joining Instructions.
Schedule for the Day and Refreshments
Registration runs from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m with sessions commencing at 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Lunch, mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee breaks are provided unless specially excluded.
All payments are to be made in advance of the event in Singapore or US Dollars by Pay Pal, Credit Card or Inter-Bank transfers. Bank details will be provided with your invoice.
Refund & Substitution Policy
- Paid cancellations notified in writing and acknowledged by the relevant cut-off date of 1 month before event start date, will be refunded 50% of the invoiced fee less any charges incurred, and given access to one set of the course/conference documentation.
- No refunds shall be given for cancellations after the relevant cut-off date of 1 month before event start date, but delegates can be substituted if the organisers receive prior notification 2 weeks before the event start date.
- Non-alumni substitutes will be invoiced for the difference in the Alumni Rate and Full Fee.
If you wish to cancel or change your registration please contact email@example.com or call +65 6338-0064
Attendees are responsible for their personal belongings in the venue for the duration of the event, including during all breaks, lunch, and overnight accommodation. Conference Connection does not assume responsibility for any missing or damaged articles.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Audio-recording or videotaping is not permitted.
- Conference Connection reserves the right to substitute a speaker or Course Director.
- Registration Fees are subject to change without notice.
- The organizers reserve the right to impose conditions for entry for walk-in delegates.
- Access to the event is at the discretion of the organizers who reserve the right to refuse or impose conditions of entry to any individual or company.
Terms & Conditions applicable only to virtual events
Schedule for the Day and Breaks during Sessions
Timing of sessions will be specified in the Joining Instructions with your registration confirmation. Breaks will be at the discretion of the course directors and will be provided in your event schedules or announced during sessions.
Recommended Technical & Browser Requirements – You will require:-
- An email address and access to a computer or laptop with a microphone & webcam and internet connection.
- Familiarity with accessing the internet to join the video conferencing platform
- Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser for ease of access to the video conferencing platform for joining sessions.
- Adobe PDF Reader or Microsoft Word to read documents, and Microsoft Powerpoint to view presentations.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Organisers reserve the right not to accept prior registrations without payment or to screen registrants as it deems appropriate.
- Confirmation to join sessions will be sent only to paid registrations.