Terms & Conditions applicable to all categories of event
Registration Terms & Conditions
– must be on the prescribed form or in writing or received via event website.
– will be on a confirmed basis unless otherwise notified in writing.
- Registration fees will include attendance at all sessions and access via link to conference documentation post event and either digital or hard copies of course documentation.
- All discounts are mutually exclusive and at the discretion of Conference Connection.
- A 8% goods and services tax (GST) will be applicable to all Singapore registered companies.
- Payment is required before commencement of the event booked.
- Delegates will be responsible for their own hotel and visa arrangements for in-person events.
- Registered delegates can book hotel accommodation at specially negotiated rates at the venue and nearby hotels quoting Conference Connection
- Visa support letters are available on request.
- Request for a hotel reservation form or link for the event you are attending, with your registration.
- Use the Conference Connection hotel reservation form or link when making your reservations with the designated hotel for discounted rates.
Business attire, for conferences and smart casual for courses or as indicated in Joining Instructions.
Schedule for the Day for Virtual Events
- The website and respective homepages for Virtual Conferences and Courses will indicate the start and end times of sessions and breaks according to the timezone for each event.
- Break times are subject to change and may be varied on course days.
Schedule for the Day for In-Person Events
Registration runs from 8:00 a.m. to 8:55 a.m. with sessions commencing at 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Lunch, mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee breaks will be indicated as applicable.
All payments for registration fees, are to be made in advance of the event in Singapore or US Dollars by Pay Pal, Stripe, Credit Card or Inter-Bank transfers. Bank details will be provided with your invoice.
Refund & Substitution Policy
- Registrations can be cancelled fourteen (14) working days before the published commencement date of virtual conferences or courses. Please refer to the respective cancellation cut off dates for each respective event on www.cconnection.org
- Working days will be Monday to Friday of any given week not counting public holidays in Singapore.
- Once payment has been made, no refunds will be offered but your registration can be transferred at no additional cost to a member of your company with notification in writing to Conference Connection no later than two weeks (14 working days) days before the commencement date of the course or conference.
- In cases of transfer, Non-Alumni substitutes will be invoiced for the difference in the Alumni rates and full fee which is payable as invoiced before commencement of the event
- Paid cancellations notified in writing and acknowledged by the relevant 21 Days before event start date, will be refunded 50% of the invoiced fee less any charges incurred, and given access to one set of the course/conference documentation.
- No refunds shall be given for cancellations after the relevant cut-off date, but delegates can be substituted if Conference Connection receive prior notification 2 weeks before the event start date.
- Non-Alumni substitutes will be invoiced for the difference in the Alumni Rate and Full Fee which is payable in full before commencement of the event.
If you wish to cancel or change your registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6338-0064
Attendees are responsible for their personal belongings in the venue for the duration of in-person events, including during all breaks, lunch, and overnight accommodation. Conference Connection will not assume responsibility for any missing or damaged articles.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Audio-recording or videotaping is not permitted for either in-person or virtual events.
- Conference Connection reserves the right to substitute a Speaker, Chairman or Course Director.
- Registration Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Access to the in-person or virtual event is at the discretion of Conference Connection who reserve the right to refuse or impose conditions of entry to any individual or company.
Terms & Conditions applicable only to virtual events
Schedule for the Day and Breaks during Sessions
Timing of sessions will be specified in the Joining Instructions with your registration confirmation.
- Breaks will be indicated in your event schedules or announced during sessions.
- Events may be re-scheduled at the discretion of Conference Connection, due to reasons of force majeure, power and internet outages due to inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances.
- Conference Connection reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the published conference or course agenda, the list of speakers and timing of sessions at its discretion and without notice.
- In the event of a change of timing for an event, affected attendees will be notified with all registrations automatically transferred to the new dates.
- Photography, filming and recording of sessions, Q&A and networking for virtual events are prohibited.
- Material, content, presentations, charts, data, images. logos and other material that are made available on the event website, or during or after sessions or on demand at a virtual event are strictly for the use of registered delegates. Copying, sharing, re-printing, dissemination, submission or posting on the internet or social media without the express written permission of Conference Connection or copyright owners is strictly prohibited.
- The use of logos, names and marks of Conference Connection and any of its events are prohibited in any publications, advertising, announcements. marketing materials, websites and social media sites without prior written approval.
Any client information (name, address and contact details) obtained during your registration/order will be added to our database and may be used by Conference Connection to provide you with further information on its products and services. Conference Connection may make this information available to associated partners for marketing purposes. To restrict or update your particulars, please contact email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER – The organisers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruption, and in such circumstances, our normal cancellation rules and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of the organisers impair or prevent the organisers from being able to perform their obligation under this event, the client releases the organisers from any liability, incidental or consequential, to such matters.
Recommended Technical & Browser Requirements – You will require: –
- An email address and access to a computer or laptop with a microphone & webcam and internet connection.
- Familiarity with accessing the internet to join the video conferencing platform
- Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser for ease of access to the video conferencing platform for joining sessions.
- Adobe PDF Reader or Microsoft Word to read documents, and Microsoft Powerpoint to view presentations.