Sustainable Aviation Fuel ~ Renewable Diesel Sydney
Registration Terms & Conditions
- All fees are denominated USD unless otherwise stated.
- Registration fees will include attendance at all sessions and access via link to conference documentation post event and either digital or hard copies of course documentation events.
- All discounts are mutually exclusive and at the discretion of Conference Connection.
- A 9% goods and services tax (GST) will be applicable to all Singapore-based companies.
- Payment is required before commencement of the event booked.
- Conference Connection reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the published conference or course agenda, the list of speakers and timing of sessions at its discretion and without notice.
- In the event of a change of timing for an event, affected attendees will be notified with all registrations automatically transferred to the new dates.
- Photography, filming and recording of sessions, are prohibited.
- Material, content, presentations, charts, data, images. logos and other material that are made available on the event website, or during or after sessions or on demand are strictly for the use of registered delegates.
- Copying, sharing, re-printing, dissemination, submission or posting on the internet or social media without the express written permission of Conference Connection or copyright owners is strictly prohibited.
- The use of logos, names and marks of Conference Connection and any of its events are prohibited in any publications, advertising, announcements. marketing materials, websites and social media sites without prior written approval.
- Delegates will be responsible for their own hotel and visa arrangements for in-person events.
- Registered delegates can book hotel accommodation at specially negotiated rates at the venue and nearby hotels quoting Conference Connection
- Visa support letters are available on request.
Business attire, for conferences and smart casual for courses or as indicated in Joining Instructions.
All payments for registration fees, are to be made in advance of the event by Credit Card or Inter-Bank transfers. Bank details will be provided with your invoice.
Attendees are responsible for their personal belongings in the venue for the duration of in-person events, including during all breaks, lunch, and overnight accommodation. Conference Connection will not assume responsibility for any missing or damaged articles.
- Paid cancellations notified in writing and acknowledged by the relevant cut-off date of 1 month before event start date, will be refunded 50% of the invoiced fee less any charges incurred, and given access to one set of the course/conference documentation.
- No refunds shall be given for cancellations after the relevant cut-off date of 1 month before event start date, but delegates can be substituted if Conference Connection receive prior notification 2 weeks before the event start date.