LNGA 2024 Conference (5–6 March 2024)
Registration fees include attendance at all sessions, daily luncheon, coffee breaks and one set of conference documentation per person. Travel, accommodation and visa costs are not included.
An 8% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable for all Singapore Registered companies
- All registrations must be on the prescribed form or in writing and will be on a confirmed basis unless otherwise notified in writing.
- The organisers reserve the right not to accept prior and on-site registrations without payment. Delegates whose payments are not received before the event are required to furnish proof of payment on-site.
- Staff at the event will request a credit card guarantee without proof of prior payment.
- The organisers reserve the right to impose conditions of entry for walk-in delegates.
- Access to this event is at the discretion of the organisers, who reserve the right to refuse or impose conditions of entry to any individual or company.
Enquiries & Registrations:
LNGA 2024 Secretariat
Conference Connection Pte Ltd
135 Middle Road #05-02A Bylands Building
Tel: (65) 6338 0064 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
- Cancellations notified in writing by letter and acknowledged before 5 February 2024 will be levied an administrative fee of 5% for paid cancellations and 10% for unpaid cancellations
- Paid cancellations notified in writing and acknowledged by 20 February 2024 will be refunded 50% of the invoiced fee less any charges incurred and given access to conference documentation (post- event).
- No refunds shall be given for cancellations received after 20 February 2024 but delegates can be substituted if the organisers receive prior notification, 2 weeks before the event.
- Non-alumni substitutes will be invoiced for the difference in the Alumni Rate and Full Fee, as appropriate.
- All payments are to be made in advance of the conference in US Dollars by Inter-Bank transfers within 14 days of receipt of invoice. (Bank details will be provided upon receipt of registration.)
- Please quote event name, invoice number and delegate name for bank transfers. Please instruct your bank to remit the full amount, net of bank charges.
Hotel Accommodation & VISA Application:
Delegates will be responsible for their own hotel and visa arrangements. Special rates have been secured at the host hotel for confirmed delegates. To take advantage of the special rate, please request for a hotel reservation form upon registration.
Any client information (name, address and contact details) obtained during your registration/order will be added to our database and may be used by Conference Connection to provide you with further information on its products and services. Conference Connection may make this information available to associated partners for marketing purposes. To restrict or update your particulars, please contact email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER – The organisers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruption, and in such circumstances, our normal cancellation rules and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of the organisers impair or prevent the organisers from being able to perform their obligation under this event, the client releases the organisers from any liability, incidental or consequential, to such matters.